Wednesday, May 2, 2007

love is(n't) in the air

I hope the day you get back, something about the air in lexington effects your thoughts, the relief of a small town could make your heart less hesitant, and that could be good. old feelings might spring up from the ground, like late spring blooming flowers blossom in the warm early summer's air, beautiful colors will fill our hearts and things might be the way they should be.
I hope the day you get back, you go out in search of the things you miss most and the adventures you want to relive, and I hope you find your way to my door, knock on the pale wooden door frame and listen hard for the shuffling of feet inside, they'll make your heart beat faster, faster, faster, and I'm on my way to the door, just wait a bit longer, just a bit longer.

No comments: