Friday, May 18, 2007

pictures in window frames

I go out hoping we'll cross paths, anxiously looking to the nearest door and window for your face, what would I say to you. I could run it over a million times in my head and still never get it right, and I know you'll never be mine but I'm too stubborn to just give up on it, and I at least want things to be better than they are, cause God knows it torments me day and night.

the picture the window creates outside only changes in light and not in terms of you, God paint her in, use only the loveliest colors and most beautiful hues, I plea is to see her face again in more than just old photographs, I'm looking hard for the change in the canvas, paint a dream come true. I'm only dreaming, never stop dreaming, bring me new light.

2 comments:

Michael Kendall said...

it was chill seeing you for like a second.

grayson said...

i adore this.